Friday 11 August 2017

How many Locks???

After last day marathon cruise with 24 locks my plan today was only chill but Linda and Robin ( I was pairing up with them after my 9 th lock yesterday) Their was passing my boat and I thought some lock company again today would be great. So I got my breakfast done and of I followed.

 Was moored here, train easy access, for who may needed. ( Fishery Lock )
 Another sunny da.
 Linda and Robin
 Some random photos following.








 London over ground Bridge, so getting closer day bay day.


 Closer you travel London way worse get the look at the boats. Need for a clean and Polish.

 Batchworth Lock.
 After that lock on the left,  a handy mooring for shopping.

Another 9 hour cruising day have come to and end, and because Linda and Robin and me doing locks like prof .
Overnight mooring little over a mile from Tesco.
Today cruise was of 12 miles and 21 locks
And tomorrow another day cruise but a short one.

Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment