Saturday 26 August 2017

Goring and Memorial

  Last nights Mooring mile and half from Goring and was lovely with some nature again.

Day before I had a brief stop at Reading, was the Reading music festival so NO nice safe place to moor, so cruised 3 hour more upstream past Witchurch.

Today I left early to get a good mooring spot at Goring.

 Was little overcast first thing.


 To be outside all the time do some with my tanning.

 Was a little mooring space between this two boats, glad i'm know my boat to moor safe and sound.
The man on his plastic boat seams rather worried when i moored up.
 Goring village is such lovely place.





And I was visiting George memorial some is after the old mill house.




 Lovely view from the bridge.



 Some cosy houses.

 Had a little lunch here.
Because where I am is 24 hour free mooring ( Charge after 24 hours)  I will travel little longer tomorrow and give this place to someone else to enjoy Goring.

Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment