Monday 28 August 2017

Goring to Abingdon

Sunday Morning it was clear sky and a lovely morning I did a little cruise up to Shillingsford and moored up by 1 pm. And was so hot in the sun so what is better then to do and proper clean  outside and then inside as well. I think i lost few litre of water then.

After I moored up, a man from the next boat told me he was really impressed about my boat handling when mooring up, its the four't person lately some told me this. Well after 6 years boating it would been worse if not you get good at it, but was nice comment to hear from a fellow boater.

 On the river Thames all the lock I have been true, are maned by lock keepers, its so easy going.
What is better to give some kindness back so I started to give a bar of Crunchy Oats & Honey to the lock keepers, have now changed to a bar of chocolate it seems like the winner.
 Lovely view
 Wallingford Bridge, was loads of people swimming in the river.
 Shillingsford Bridge where I am moored overnight.

Bank holiday Monday Morning I set of at 8 am.

 Look like it would get really warm day.

 Nice to see some other steel boats.
 A bridge on the way 😄
 Abingdon
 Some art photo.

Moored up on this nice spot bye 12.30

Cheers it's Bank holiday weekend.

Happy days!





No comments:

Post a Comment