Thursday 17 August 2017

Slow down, I know that boat!

Had a good snooze in the morning, and set of around 11, and did few cruise miles and 3 manned locks.

A overcast morning but warm.

 First lock of the day was massive.

 Is rather nice to cruise on the Thames.

 Nice houses with boat mooring.
 Wide it is.

 Second lock I was sharing with a plastic boat, could feel the nervous look they was giving me, would my steel boat crush them.

 Right after the lock I was seeing a boat I knew, so I slowed right down and moored like you do, Maffie on Milly M. ( spoken last in January in Birmingham) He asked me over for a cuppa of coffee so we had a little chat, he told me about the mooring I stopped at in the end. And later in the evening He moved his boat up as well so I asked him over for a chilled beverage on Verulam. Lovely evening it was.

 Some parts on Thames is Narrow, little feel about the canal here.

 Such nice houses by the river.

 To days mooring, its lovely.

 Posh houses arround
 Seems like this is a race, did feel like it on the boat.

To morrow another short cruise, its holiday so who cares

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment