Saturday 30 September 2017

Three months cruise soon at the end.


 Was moored two nights at Polesworth, the time I was here only two other boats stopped. Good peaceful mooring.
 Some photos around the village



 Yesterday morning was a grey and rainy start
 Alvecote marina on the left
 Nice canal side garden
 Its a nice cruise this way past Tamworth



 Before the first lock at Glascote I stopped outside Co op, when set of a boat used come out of this lock so easy going here.
 Tame Aqueduct
 My three months trip going soon to and end.



  From Fazeley I meet only two other boats, was a nice change from manic Oxford canal.
Start the climb up to Birmingham and after this one is only 37 locks to go.
 Moored up at The dog & Doublet visitors mooring
 Had my first overnight stop here three months ago so good place to stop before the big climb to Birmingham on Monday.

Cheers

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment