Wednesday 27 September 2017

I know that boat.

Yesterday morning I set of around 9 am and had 11 narrow locks to do. The weather started little dull but become warmer and rather nice, and when doing locks you get warm anyway.

 Was many other boats going down as well but on first lock there was a lock keeper so easy start.
 Here i was waiting for a boat leaving this lock, was no wind so was staying in middle of the canal

 Nice bridge
 Beddesley Basin
 Most locks was easy work to day.




 Only two locks to go after this.
 Get another boat going up.
When i left the last lock I could see a boat I knew, Andante and Wicki and Richard, its three years since I was meeting them last time. So I stopped like you do, and at this time the sun was out and really warm so we took our camping chars and had a long good chat, in to the small hours.

Was really lovely to see you both again and safe cruise to Oxford, and hopefully see you two again soon.

Happy days !

No comments:

Post a Comment