Saturday 2 September 2017

Really low on Fuel.

Park end wharf at Lechlade dos not trade anymore, and I am low on diesel so in stead of only charge battery's when stay put few days I started travelling back, because it was a sunny day i had another marathon cruise day. Moored at Bablock Hythe visitors mooring.

So today cruise was of  19 miles and 7 locks.

Yesterday at Lechlade, had a little walk around. Its not many shops here, but X mas shop yes it is.


 Even the charity shops dos not go very well here. Its real shame because it lovely place.



 Had a swift pint at the Crown In , I think this pub have always been here.
 A book shelf
 Saturday on my way back.


 Rather nice house on of few on the upper Thames.
 Radcot bridge,
 The swan pub, seems like a popular place to visit.
 Nice with some straight run after one ( million) bends


 Bablock Hyhte visitors mooring, and now only 2 miles from Oxford cruisers boat yard, where I will get some diesel and other stuff for my boat.

So hopefully tomorrow only 3 miles and a good rural mooring spot. Before Oxford canal on Monday.

Happy Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment