Sunday 2 July 2017

On travel again

Saturday 1. July I started my travel again, and it was amazing to be on the move,  had a mooring in Birmingham last two years and only been on short trips. But have given up the mooring spot and will do continuous cruising again and only have a set mooring when i needed.

We set of at half 8, had a amazing crew with me first day, my good friends at the wharf Eva and Colin and our friend Mandy.

This fab crew was working hard, first flight of looks of 13 done in little over one hour.

Going down farmers bridge flight.

Eva working hard, Colin have set the next locks so easy run.
 Mandy working out


The captain of the ship had a rather relaxing day


Little after 3 pm we reach our destination for the day, good mooring spot close by the pub dog and doublet at Bodymoor heat.  36 LOCKS in one day was a good exercise especial for my crew.

Few well deserved pints in the sunshine.

Bon voyages my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment