Tuesday 18 July 2017

Bon Voyage!

Yesterday I had my plan to commence my travels, but Nikki come back on here boat and Barbara would stay another night and sunny hot weather so was a no brainier, chill another day and what a lovely time we had. Night before I made us a Chilly Barb and me, Yesterday Barbara made chicken curry and its was amazing good.


Today we said goodbyes and i'm shore we will meet up again at some point, thanks for a lovely week with you two lovely woman's.

Bon Voyage Nikki And Barbara


Today the sun was doing lock work a hard ship, boiling hot and big double locks some was rely heavy. But I'm a lady so work have to be done.....

Glorious morning.
 Wide a lovely river this is.

 Waiting for my first lock today, Barrow deep lock.
 was deep.
 Moored above, for some shopping in local co op.
Then some services had to be done, water etc.
 Some lovely riverside houses.
 Relaxing for the aye.






 To nights mooring and some horses in the field.

To days cruise I did mere 6 miles and 5 heavy leaking locks and food shopping and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment