Wednesday 19 July 2017

Junction Lock to Birstall!

Last night mooring was a lovely spot, quiet No other boats about, safe and sound.
Now moored at Birstall a quaint little village with a co op, chippy, few other shops and a Library and huge plant centre, bought 2 new chair's with 2 years guaranty so should be good.
my old chair did not like my weight anymore. Birstall have 3 pubs and recon I will check them out later, only for blogging purpose off course!

Will stay here to Saturday morning when two of my best friends Eva and Colin coming on a day trip, and help me true Leicester city, will be a long day with 15 locks and 12 miles. But I will make sure they get good food and ice cold refreshment when needed.

Cant have a better view in the morning.
Will travel from here
 To here, Nikki was giving me the safe stopping places, thanks so much!
Like the flowers on this boat.
 Straight ahead.
 Thought this photo was looking nice.
 Okay pub for drinks.

Nice pub for food 

 NO go pub for me, locking nice outside but NO.
 Street view

 One of my new char, i believe i can be comfy in this one. 2 years guaranty....


Today cruise mere 2,5 miles 1 lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment