Sunday 9 July 2017

Still at Barton turn Marina.

My Raw water pump was broke so No travel possible before it get fixed, have been at Barton marina since Wednesday and could been stuck worse places and here, have shore power, pub, deli shop, cafe's and gentle 20 minutes walk to


Yesterday I had a walk down to the canal, because when i can't travel my self or have a cruise day off I still like to look at other boats on the move.


And its a lock here as well, a good opportunity to chat to boaters and give a helping hand with the lock work.

Was two boats coming true the time I was there, and their was very pleased with a helping hand.

By the canal it was a beer garden for patrons at the lock side pub, and I rely liked the setup there,
You could bring your own food and do some barbecue. And enjoy a cold beer and watch canal life.


Other side of the road was

Because my fridge needed a restock I had a gentle walk up to the village and when I get to a new place I always like to have a look at the local church. I'm not like church goer but still like to visit them. Took some photos inside of the lovely windows but photos to bad to get posted .



Was a handy co op shop, and post office, few pubs and few other essential shops.

On my way back to the boat I walk the more lovely route, country feel here.





Monday I hope my engine part arrive in the post so I can commence my travels.

Sunny days and always only happy days, at least mostly....

No comments:

Post a Comment