Friday 25 May 2018

Hawkesbury ( Sutton Stop )

Yesterday I left my mooring at Hill Morton and only tended to cruise few miles past rugby, because   its few nice moorings places before Brinklow but all was taken so had to cruise and stop right past Bridge 26 ( Oxford North canal )  The mooring is nice and rural but a train line and M6 motorway is close by with all that noise its not the best place to stop for me.

Browover moorings in Rugby, Tesco and other shops close by, and a boat service stop.
 On the way out of Rugby
 Did do stop at Armada waterside right past bridge 48  and filled on diesel, self declaration ( this photo taken after )

 Last nights mooring
Weather this morning was rainy, but when  rain stopped  I pulled the pins and cruised on.
 Not long after my Mooring, M6
 Are now at


Will stay here few days and used chill out, need to relax now, back of my neck have been playing up since I was finished with the work on the boat. But I am great full i was able do the job. Its hard to only do so much when you feeling great. But hay ho have time to feel little poorly now.

Happy bank holiday folks and hopefully weather improves as well.

Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment