Tuesday 22 May 2018

Lets polish

Yesterday I did a service stop at Rugby and Walked to Homebase and bought this

 After I washed and rinsed the boat I started the polishing job, here you can rely see the shine is back on the left side of this panel, " See it? "
 Here you can see it much better, this tool was easy to use, and was giving back the shine in the paint with out to much hard work.
 All done
 She starts to rely looking amazing again.

Are now moored close by Hill Morton, and will stay few more days ( need turn around ) good plan because polishing other side to morrow. And then slowly work my way to Coventry where I will be meeting Mari-Elene ( youngest daughter ) Monday 4 Th June for a few days cruise up the Ashby canal.

Yeah and the weather is still doing great.

Happy Days

Watch this space.....





No comments:

Post a Comment