Saturday 12 May 2018

Bon Voyage Eva and Colin

Eva and Colin set the course back to their mooring in Birmingham to day. We had a lovely time cruising and we done 90 miles and 110 locks since we started our journey. I will miss you a lot xxx

First ting this morning I stopped at Midlands Chandlers for a big shop, will do some painting soon as possible so that cost me many £ but its needed to get my home little nicer.

Was tight by the service point ( Stopped at Midland Chandlers moorings)
Its rely nice views around Braunston




 I keep smiling and it become nice and warm again to day.
 Nice  canal side garden
My mooring for the night close by the prison, secure
To day my cruise was of the short one, but got done some engine maintain, and some other jobs some was needed. To morrow maybe up to Hill Morton.

Yes i will cruise slow now for a while, get some painting done when weather let me do so.

Happy days

Watch this space.....

1 comment:

  1. We had a fabulous time cruising around with you. We will miss you very much xx

    ReplyDelete