Thursday 17 May 2018

Boat maintain day 3

Another glorious day, little breeze and I am moored so I am out of the sun in the morning, perfect place to do the painting.

First thing in the morning I used sanding paper and rubbed down the part I primed yesterday, was easy doing, light handed.
 Then I used a damp clot and degrees-ed what i would paint later, and used masking tape to get a smooth finish.
 All ready for the paint job
 I used black top coat gloss paint, Used a roller and a brush to smooth the pain of,getting smooth of  any paint drips. Important to only do small parts and finish that of before next one, this pain dry quick.
 All painting done, and I am very happy with the result




 To morrow I will turn the boat around and hopefully get same mooring space back, and use the next three days getting all rest ongoing jobs done.

Happy days. and I will not bore you with another blog before next week.

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment