Sunday 22 July 2018

Nottingham

Sunday morning and I set of from my Mooring at Sawley, stopped for services before the lock.


Looking back on Sawley lock

 River Trent here I go
 Nice shed Mooring spot

Erwash canal I save to another time, good to have some few stretches I have not done in the South of England. Probably only three I have left bee for the moment.

Enter Cranfleet Cut


 Cranflleet lock done
 Here on the Beeston cut

Nice looking boat

Heron and not often they it still for photos




In the end of the canal true Nottingham



 Last lock of the day done, right turn after last lock and back on River Trent


Party boat



Lets now relaxing rest of this lovely Synday.


Today journey was of 12 miles and 6 locks.

Happy dayss

Watch this space......


No comments:

Post a Comment