Hi and welcome back to my Blog. When my boating season started this year I had big plans to update this blog regular basis, something I did not live up too. So sorry for that.
You can watch the End of season 2 here.
I am now back to Norway, this year I have been struggle with an open leg wound, had numerous antibiotic corses. My leg wound would not start to heal at all, the pain was also draining. In the end I had to trow in the towel and Go early back to Norway for treatment at Hospital. Thankfully the treatment have started to work, but it is a marathon and not a quick fix.
If you want to watch all of my YouTube videos, used click on the video. Please subscribe, it is free to do so and it would help my channel to grow.
The snow have come to Norway, hopefully it dos not rain away ( again ) Nothing is like a white Christmas season.
I wish you all a splendid day
Watch this space....
No comments:
Post a Comment