Sunday 20 August 2023

A new day starts on VERULAM

 I am back home on my beloved Narrowboat, its 8 months since last time I was so lucky to be here. 

The first few days on board it is loads to sort out, cleaning and even more cleaning. 

Because I soon will head out for my main travel for a couple of months I be needed stock up with food and other heavy stuff when I am close to the shops. 

Have had some such lovely time with my friends too, do not think I could be keeping the boat if they would not had looked after her the last few years. Love and gratitude to you both. 

I have made a Youtube video, About a new day start on Verulam. 

 Youtube making is for me a new hobby, it is also a great way for all my family &  friends to see what I am up to.  And it also making me happy!  You my reader follow my Blog and maybe my Youtube channel.

Have to get back to my prep work for my travels. 

To next time 

Happy days or like I like to say Happy Skvætt 



 Watch This Space.......




No comments:

Post a Comment